Monday, June 8, 2009

Sarah Lynn - 6/6/09

Sarah Lynn born on 06/06/09 @ 6:06pm weighed in at 9lb 4oz and 20inches long!
She is perfect!!!!!!!! Mom and baby are both doing great! Came home today!!
Sean and I thought it was cool being parents but oh my gosh
seeing her and loving her instantly was amazing!!!!!!! Thank you to Toshia and
Justin for letting me be apart of this miracle! The weirdest thing about this is we are so
not Grandparent age!!!!!(LOL) Sean made fun of me for taking so many pics (about 80)
but he had a very hard time not putting all of them on here for all to see!!!!! Enjoy these
but there will be more to come!






















Aunt Jessi says that SHE WILL be the FAVORITE aunt!!!!!







How weird is it that Sean is Grandpa now!!!!
Look at him, could he be prouder???!!!!!!



















4 comments:

John and Liz said...

Congratulations to the new grandparents, oh, and the parents too. What wonderful pictures. Big baby - still runs in our family!!! She looks so perfect and snuggly and cuddly. What a wonder love and the joy of birth is. Keep the pictures coming.

Familia Forsloff said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair! What a great experience. I know that baby will feel so much love in that family. Congrats!

Suusi said...

I didn't see an update on Justin and Toshia's page, so I clicked yours :] She is absolutely gorgeous! That is definitely Eggleston hair there :] Thanks for sharing the photos! What a great blessing for their lives. You'll have to give Justin and Toshia a huge congrats from Jason and Suz in Utah!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, she is just gorgeous!!!!! I love seeing all these great pictures and am so happy that all is well with Baby and Momma! We are so happy for you, Robyn, Sean, Toshia, and Justin!